- 2022 International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- Inauguration of MBA 2022-24 Batch
- UHV programme for MBA 2022-24 Batch
- An Interactive Session on Banking Innovations
- Graduation Ceremony 2022
- MoU Signed With Nasra College of Arts and Science, Tirurkad, Malappuram District
- Invited Talk on ‘Handling of Human Resources Effectively’
- Chartered Accountant’s Day
- A Session on ‘Career Guidance and Life Insurance Awareness’
- Internship Training Programme at Govt. Hospital Muvattupuzha
- IV to Pearlspot Aqua Systems and Solution
- Internship Report Presentation
For a full list, please visit the Archives.
In Ahalia School of Management, apart from the various academic activities in the campus, students visit various industries to complement their class room learning. ASM Campus is located in the Kanjikode industrial area where hundreds of companies have invested. Coimbatore known as the Manchester of South India with thousands of small, medium and large companies, gives the ASM students many opportunities to visit great companies with short travel time. The faculty and management have keen interest in arranging as many industrial visits (IVs) as possible. Not only is it enriching the student knowledge but also refreshes the mind and brings creativity. IVs open students to the working of company. They are a great opportunity for students to interact with the senior management to gain insights in to corporate structure and strategies. It is also an opportunity for networking with prospective employers for future placement. IVs are not all about work; it is also about fun and entertainment. IVs also include site seeing, fun activities, shopping and having many sweet memories.
Ahalia School of Management offers internship opportunities in our hospitals and other institutions to expose students to the challenges of workplace. This gives a student the opportunity for career exploration and development and to learn new skills. The students develop talents and get themselves oriented towards the organization culture. They are supervised by experienced professionals who offer guidance and feedback, thereby transforming the interns into professionals. They gain experience, get used to the rules and norms of the organisation and also become future workforce. Internship equips our students in developing skills to handle real-life business situation. Their aptitude and attitude get moulded such that, they’ll have a more realistic understanding about the professional environment.
Our industry – institute interaction initiatives aim to to enhance effective learning and skill development in students. We take measures to build entrepreneurial mindset in students via these interactions. Industry relations augment the knowledge imparted by the institutes. For the success of this endeavour Ahalia Group has partnered with the organisations such as:
- BPL Telecom Pvt. Ltd., Palakkad
- M/S Hykon India Pvt. Ltd, Palakkad
- Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- VI Microsystems Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
- Ahalia Medicine Manufacturing Unit, Palakkad
- Focus Academy for Career Enhancement, Palakkad
- Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Palakkad
- STEPS Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore