Ahalia School of Management is a hub of activity. In addition to the co-curricular events, activities are organized by the various student clubs, professional societies, Centres and Govt. sponsored programmes. These help in a student’s all-round development and benefit the society at large.
- Webinar on ‘Carrier Prospects for MBAs’
- One day Digital Workshop on “Art of Writing & Publishing Research Papers in Scholarly Journals in Social Sciences”
- One Day National Webinar on ‘Service Marketing Innovations’
- One Day International Webinar on ‘Digital Marketing -Emerging Trends’
- One Day National Webinar on ‘Union Budget 2021-22: An Evaluation’
- Covid Poem Recitation
- Panel Discussion on ‘National Education Policy – 2020’
- Panel Discussion on ‘Covid 19: Vaccination &Thereafter’
- Business Quiz Competition
For a full list, please visit the Archives.